Toner Cartridge Protection Measures
1. Try to use environmentally friendly toner cartridges from regular companies or brands.
2. When you are not sure whether the filled toner is non-toxic, please keep the printer away from the human body and place it in a ventilated place, such as the use of a copier.
3. Try not to fill toner in the workplace. If necessary, do the filling process under the strict environmental protection of the factory, and fill qualified and standardized toner.
4. If it cannot be filled in an environmentally friendly environment, try to fill it in a windy place in the wild, and burn the waste powder and materials stained with carbon powder.
5. In the office, grow some green plants, because plants have multiple functions such as absorbing carbon dioxide, releasing oxygen, adsorbing dust, sterilizing, etc., which can improve the quality of indoor air and benefit physical and mental health.