1. First turn off the printer power switch, and unplug the printer from the power outlet.
2. Then open the flip cover of the laser printer, carefully remove the photosensitive drum assembly, wipe the surface with absorbent cotton, but do not use force to prevent scratches on the photosensitive drum surface.
3. Next, wipe the surface of the photosensitive drum with absorbent cotton dipped in a special cleaner for the photosensitive drum. When wiping, a spiral drawing method should be adopted, and immediately after polishing, use absorbent cotton to wipe the cleaner off.
4. After wiping, use a gauze containing talcum powder to gently pat a layer of talcum powder on the drum surface.
5. After cleaning, put the toner cartridge into the machine and close the printer cover.
6. Then turn on the printer power switch to operate normally