After the printer cartridge is dry, if it is used again, you need to clean the printer cartridge first to prevent the print head from being blocked. The following is the printer cartridge cleaning method:
1. Carefully remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
2. After removing the ink cartridge, find the nozzle of the ink cartridge (the part of the cartridge is similar to the integrated circuit).
3. Prepare a bowl of warm water (50 ~ 60 degrees Celsius), soak the nozzle at the bottom of the cartridge into the water for 5 minutes, taking care not to put the entire cartridge into the water.
4. Take out the ink cartridge from the water, and apply it with force. Wait until the nozzle part has no ink to flow out, and wipe it gently with a cotton cloth or napkin. Be careful not to rub directly on the nozzle opening, otherwise, it will easily cause the nozzle to become clogged, resulting in poor printing of text.
5. Appropriately ventilate the cleaned ink cartridges and reinstall them into the printer.