The printer should be installed in a flat, stable location;
• Leave enough space around the printer for operation and maintenance;
• Keep the printer away from water and direct sunlight, glare, and heat;
• Do not use or store the printer in places with high temperatures, high humidity, and heavy pollution;
• Avoid placing the printer where it is subject to vibration and shock;
• Do not allow moist air to condense on the surface of the printer. If it has been formed, do not turn on the printer until the dew has disappeared.
• Connect the printer's power adapter to an appropriate grounded outlet to avoid use with large motors or other devices that can cause fluctuations in the supply voltage.
• If you are not using the printer for a long time, disconnect the printer from the power source;
• Avoid water or conductive substances (eg. metal) entering the inside of the printer and, if so, turn off the power immediately;
• The printer must not print without paper, otherwise, it will seriously damage the printer roller and print head.
• When connecting or disconnecting each interface, you must first turn off the power to avoid damage to the printer control circuit;
• When the printing effect meets the requirements, it is recommended that the user set the low-level print density as much as possible to avoid affecting the service life of the print head;
• Users are not allowed to disassemble the printer for inspection.
Common Problems And Treatment Methods
1. The indicator light on the control panel is not lit
A: Check if the adapter cable is connected to the printer, or the power adapter is connected to the power socket, and check if the switch is turned on. If these are normal, please contact the after-sales customer service.
2. Red light flashes
A: Remove the printer paper and restart the printer. In the power-on state, press and hold the PAUSE button (pause, wait for the printer motor to move and release. Reload the paper, restart the printer, and complete the operation. If still can't print, please contact the after-sales customer service.)
3. Printing is not clear
A: Check the whole page is unclear or partially unclear. If the entire page is unclear, maybe the print paper is not qualified. If it is partially unclear, the print head may be too dirty. Use a cotton cloth to clean the print. If it is still unclear after cleaning, please contact the after-sales customer service.
4. The printer cannot find the gap
A: Try pressing the paper feed button or switch in the label mode. If using the discolored paper, or poor quality, or thicker paper, the printer will not be able to find the gap. Replace the label paper. If it is still cannot work, please contact the after-sales customer service.
5. Bluetooth connection is not available
A: Restart your phone Bluetooth and re-enter the application software to connect to the Bluetooth printer.
Printer Driver Installation Instructions
Connect the printer to the computer with the USB cable and turn on the printer. At this time, the U disk will appear on the computer. The printer driver and driver installation instructions are included in the U disk. Please refer to the driver installation instructions to install the driver.