1. Paper is damp, curled, wrinkled or cracked and will cause paper jams.
2. Excessive placement of paper in the feed slot.
3. There is debris in the paper output path.
4. The paper exit roller is worn or the spring is loose. The pressure is not enough, that is, the paper cannot be fed into the machine.
5. Paper that is too light in paper quality can easily cause paper jams.
6. The separation claw of the paper exit port is damaged, resulting in failure to feed the paper normally.
7. The printer tray is not installed correctly.
8. The crepe paper caused by the abrasion of the pickup roller is not normal.
9. The sensor fault cannot work normally.
10, driving the clutch, gear and shaft slip will make the paper transmission abnormal, resulting in a paper jam
Printer jam solution
Method 1: Open the front cover and take out the toner cartridge. If you can see the paper and can get it by hand, gently pull it out. Do not pull it. This will damage the printer parts. If the paper is not visible, It is necessary to remove the parts of the paper exit, and it is recommended to wait for the professional maintenance personnel to deal with it, otherwise, it will not be worth the loss of the machine. Note: Paper must be taken in the paper feed direction. Never turn any knob in the opposite direction.
Method 2: Check if the paper exit roller is worn or the spring is loose, and the pressure is not enough, that is, the paper cannot be fed into the machine. When the paper exit roller is worn and can not be replaced at one time, the rubber band can be used for emergency treatment. After winding the rubber band, the friction of the crepe paper is increased, and the paper feeding can be restored to normal.
Method 3: The crepe paper is not normal. It is possible that a plurality of sheets of paper are fed in one time, or there may be a paper tilt caused by an imbalance in the strength of the crepe paper. There may also be problems with the flatness of the paper and the placement of the paper, or it may be that the crepe paper caused by the wear of the pickup roller is not normal. Usually, in this case, the paper has not yet fully entered the printer, as long as the paper is pulled out from the opposite direction.
Method 4: There is a problem of a paper jam caused by foreign matter in the channel near the fixing roller of the printer, toner accumulation on the fixing roller, and the like. Sometimes the first jam is not cleaned up, which can cause paper jams again. The jam near the fuser roller can be easily handled by simply removing the drum.