Pay Attention When Using The Toner Cartridge
1. Avoid using or storing in high temperature, high humidity, and cold environment, and avoid prolonged exposure to strong light;
2. When the toner cartridge is not in use, do not tear the black packaging bag, and do not open the photoconductor cover on the toner cartridge.
3. Do not touch the drum core or rotate the drum core by hand. Pay attention to the direction when the drum core rotates. If the rotation direction is wrong, it will damage the parts and cause powder leakage or smearing during printing.
4. Before the toner cartridge is put on the machine, the handle should be shaken horizontally 4-5 times to make the toner loose and evenly distributed, and then pull out the sealing strip, which is conducive to uniform printing color;
5. When selecting the printing paper, do not use printing media such as wrinkles, uneven cuts, or thick or stiff, otherwise it will affect the print quality and shorten the life of the photosensitive drum;
6. Don't tear the seal before using the toner cartridge, otherwise the toner will be susceptible to moisture and agglomeration, resulting in light print;
7. When replacing the toner cartridge, it is best to use a vacuum cleaner or a soft cloth to clean the remaining toner or paper dust in the printer, and never blow the toner into it.